- These sessions are designed for delivery in education settings by Youth Intervention officers, Youth and Missing officers and neighbourhood officers/PCSOs when a local need is recognised or a regional/national programme is being embedded (ie, Safer Internet Day etc).
- All products are designed to be delivered as they are. If you wish to make any changes to the presentation, please contact the Child Centred Policing team at HQ.
- Please ensure that you make yourself familiar with the presentations prior to delivery. Although there are attached notes, your policing experience and knowledge play an important part in conveying the lesson objectives. If there are videos within the presentation, watch these fully.
- Know your audience. These presentations may not be appropriate for the students you are delivering to. Speak to school teachers and safeguarding leads and recognise that within every class there may be vulnerable students for whom your input will have special significance.
- If you do not have confidence in delivering the presentation, please seek support from your YIO, YMO or HQ team. It is important that you feel you can stand in front of a group of students and deliver the product effectively.